Stone Strong Retaining Wall Blocks
Want to learn more? Watch our short video below to quickly review the highlights of the Stone Strong system. We encourage you to check out our photos, videos and project case studies to review the variety of applications and landscapes where the Stone Strong retaining wall blocks have been used. Need Stone Strong product information and spec sheets? Click on the block info tab in the menu. Fill out the contact form or call our office to discuss your wall or make an appointment to see the block. Our team will be happy to assist you with budget, options and scheduling.
Stone Strong Vs. Other Retaining Wall Materials
- Stone Strong has two standard sizes - 24 square foot and 6 square foot in addition to component block to create the exact size and shape of wall you want
- Stone Strong retaining wall block can be stacked higher than other block types without the use of tiebacks or geogrid
- Voids in the Stone Strong block add strength when filled with stone and provide built-in internal drainage
- The size and design of the Stone Strong block offers installation and labor savings compared to other retaining wall blocks and pour-in-place concrete walls
- The available face patterns create a beautiful wall to fit any landscape